- Print up to 10 colors per label
- Pressure-sensitive labels, tags and roll film
- Label sizes up to 13″ x 24″
- In-line die cutting with up to four die cuts
- Specialty papers, films, foils and laminates
- Roll and sheeted labels
- Two-sided printing, including adhesive printing and patterning
- Linear and two dimensional barcodes supported including QR Codes
- ANSI/ISO Bar code verification
- Digital variable data in-line printing, 1 color, stitched up to 13” wide
In-House Label Application
By featuring 20 label application lines, Highland offers the capability of labeling clamshells that range in sizes from our 4.4 oz to as large as our 4 lb container. Options include: top label only, top and bottom label, or top and bottom label with promotional labeling applications. In addition, Highland has an automated in-line soaker pad applicator for sizes up to and including our 2 lb containers. Highland can also address traceability requirements through sequential labeling, Agricultural Data Systems (ADS), Virtual One, iTrade and HarvestMark traceability systems.
Highland’s unique approach is key to quickly delivering a ready-to-pack product to you!